From our perspective,
that has to mean more than just a custom job shop machining services.
It means we can help with your manufacturing needs from concept planning
up to final weld, assembly, and testing.
In other words,
we're a full service manufacturing machine shop that goes beyond
simply making parts that match your drawings.
Our certified welders are able to staff two shifts to ensure that your
most important projects get Done when you need it the most.
And when your project requires heat treating, stress relief, plating, grinding or just about any other finishing process, we can help through our turnkey project management process. with skylar mfg, we provide free pick up and delivery as a part of your entire solution for an added convenience to you.
Whenever your manufacturing requirements extend beyond one or two operations,
Skylar MFG can help with a wide variety of metalworking projects and end use applications.
Fabrication Equipment and Capabilities
Large capacity positioning table
MIG & TIG welding processes
Silver brazing and soldering on non-ferrous metals
Precision fitting and welding
– Timemaster Engine Lathe | 79″ Swing on Gap (24″ Long), 62″ Swing Over Bed, 50″ Swing Over
Carriage • Spindle Hole 4 1/4″ • 31″ Biggest Steady Rest
– Poreba Engine Lathe | 50″ Swing • 12′ Between Centers
– Timemaster Engine Lathe | 38″ Swing • 12′ Between Centers
VERTICAL/HORIZONTAL MILLING MACHINES:
* Various Bridgeport Milling Machines with DRO.
– Mill: Mitsubishi M-V60C | 3 & 4 Axis • travel 20″ x 24″ x 40″ (xyz)
– Mill: HAAS VF-5 | 50.0″ x 26.0″ x 25.0″ (xyz)
– Mill: Monti MCS.127 | 4 Axis • 50.20″ x 69.5″ x 57.840″ x 22.2″ (wxyz)
– Lathe: Proto-TRAK TRL 2460SX | 24″ Swing • 60″ Between Centers
– Blanchard Grinder No.18K | 48″ Swing Inside Water Guards